2008/10/25

Course 6 - Fixing

It’s refreshing for me to have the course of venture capital and entrepreneurship.

Not because the course can enrich my knowledge, the teacher,
林炯垚, tries his best to motivate us to learn English.

As a graduate in Taiwan , we lack of the opportunity to learn English, or immerse ourselves in a full-Eng environment.

So it’s hard to catch up or accumulate our ability to connect to the world of communication in Eng.




Well, I still touch many theses and studies written in Eng. ,

but I don’t think it’s enough for me to catch up with the “international-self.”

In our normal course of routine, we still keep one-way-lecture.

Even the lecturers encouraged us to ask some questions or add more interaction among the course,

no one wanted to answer or give the feedback to each other.

I told the problem before, but I can’t change; and they change me to be indifferent.




However, Mr. Lin gave me the courage and refills the inner power of me.

I admired that his children have the chances (or luck) to enjoy their own life and are stimulated to have independent lifestyle and goal.

But when he gives the course to us every week, I am cured by his benignity and have more courage to go on.




Moreover, Mr. Lin is my instructor’s teacher.

Flank to speak; he is my grand-teacher. Is it a coincidence to me to take his course?!

By the way, I fixed some errands out for the past two weeks.

Though it was nothing to others, it would come back as before to make me feel comfortable.

More important, it seemed that I got something inside me back to go on.



Brief to the point concerning to my thesis, it may be on its way stably. And I wish it could be worked out by Dec.

6 則留言:

  1. I cannot agree with you more!I like Mr. Lin very much too.

    In his class, I made my first English presentation,and

    he encouraged me with a smile. Good for you to have this course.

    回覆刪除
  2. Haha~she doesn't have a DC, and is still trying to

    borrow one. Don't make her stressed. I think she will

    post the photos on her blog soon.

    回覆刪除
  3. minazukiya10/11/08 11:05

    白羽神可以吃嗎(敲桌



    我似乎聽過這個名詞.....

    回覆刪除
  4. missEtsuko11/11/08 01:27

    我晚上和你MSN似乎訊息漏掉80%..

    真是太悲慘了

    MSN果然是奸詐的工具

    回覆刪除
  5. minazukiya19/11/08 01:39

    我不確定



    但是看到你的回覆我整個想起來了



    白羽神是白種人被印加人(?)神化對吧



    一看到藍眼睛白皮膚金頭髮



    就毫無反抗的乖乖就範



    詳細一點我還要去查,聽高中的地理老師提到過><

    回覆刪除
  6. minazukiya19/11/08 01:40

    天野太奸詐了  阿阿阿阿阿阿阿



    竟然要考驗我簡單的頭腦QQ

    回覆刪除