2010/02/25

臥琴

All things came as an avalanche of snow once in a sudden.

I believe that it is time to cultivate and wait for the gain next year.

Who am I?

What am I?

Where am I?

Which one is me?

How do I step to this stage?



Repeating questions are like arrows through the space and shot into my mind.

Focus on the goals set in the beginning of the route.

Who is the real me?

What is the priority for my life right now?

Where is the right direction to go ahead?

Which way is a best lesson hidden to get experience toward success?

How to make it above?



Until now, I have still been striking a physical and mental balance between Ascendant & Moon.

It's my turn to come back to dormancy.





Hope

by George Frederic Watts

我們花了很多時間去尋找均衡與常態,

但是每次轉角的景色總是不平凡,

與自己相比,其實是多麼的特別與真實,

如果有種執念跟復仇一樣,既不肯饒恕對方,也不想放過自己,

但卻又陷於無可奈何的地步,

在想不通、放不開、捨不得之際,其實,那也算一種自我感覺良好的狀態吧...!?

幾經比較,原來在故事的尾端都有一部分的共同經驗,

就在被遺忘的邊緣,重新上演。

1 則留言:

  1. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。

    回覆刪除