2006/11/24

感想 Sentiment



After my discharging,

I took a few days as my long vacation.

Within that period, reading some books and journals,

doing some exercise, sending some resumes to companies that supply the jobs I want and taking my interviews are the usual routines for me.

Surely, I would like to invest myself in promoting my language ability and spend some time on what I am much interested in; however, it is the last available time for me.

Lack of courage to make one choice seems kind of indecision. I do like to get some job experiences for my brand-new life. I am 24 years old now, I need a complete working lesson. Also I crave to be absorbed in what I can not get in my campus-study. This is a good chance to adapt myself to taking full advantage of leading a whole day life.

Compared to other classmates, I feel afraid that I was left behind them. Until several days ago, I got a text message from my senior Ming-Yi Chen. He told me that keeping my own pace to the goal and always believing in my faith will enrich my life with confidence. Because I did not meet him for almost one year, his sudden encouragement in time made my decision much confirmed. Now I am taking my life to the regular track on meeting my class of iBT four or five times a week and sign up for another JPN class in LTTC.

As for the work, I am not so desperate in it right now. It may a little bit of pity to give up the chance to work but a good alteration to realize and make what I want come true. Taking the lyrics in “Breakaway” for my motto, I will spread my wings and learn how to fly until I touch the sky.




I have recently reviewed the novels “junni koki” and a Japan drama “jyoon no kyosei.” I get many thoughts from the two creations. Although we know the cruelty of society and the weakness of being a person, what we have to do is strengthen ourselves to face the fact and choose the right things we justice in our concepts to fight no matter how old we are.



p.s. Thanks to Ming-Yi for your helpful hand just in time.

p.s. Please give me some advices on my English writing, dear Micky

沒有留言:

張貼留言