2006/12/09

妥協 Compromised

Last Thursday, I met a book vendor on my way to lunch.


She zealously tried to “introduce” a series of encyclopedia with 23 albums (displayed in alphabet from A to Z) and 1 index collection to me.


Because of her standing in my way,


I took the rest of my patience to listen to her introduction.


I found she is not apt to persuade people in consuming her products and she pronounced in an odd tone.


She said that when I become a graduate to write my discourse, I may find out some useful information and resources from that.


In contrast, I doubted that she didn’t much realize what a bachelor or a graduate is and whether she had bought the dictionaries for herself.


If I had to write my discourse now, I would rather look up for some old journals about finance than turn the pages of the alphabet of F.


I turned her introduction down and then went for my lunch.



 



 


Not to mention that she just takes her job to vendor what she is given, but my afterthought is do we seriously take one job we really trust in and are willing to share the profits and benefits with friends and customers.


Although it is difficult to reach the “win-win” situation in real life, why don’t we persist in the way of decency?


It looks naïve to lead a life fighting the actuality.


However, if we kept correct attitudes to learn every thing and take work in practice, we could have see the miracle born from our virtuousness and persistence.




I am also one of the human examples compromised to the real life.


Succumbed to the “carnival world,” I will take this concession as one training of life and find the exit of mine.

1 則留言:

  1. Most of us compromise to the real life cause we are common

    people. How many of us can reach our goal? How many of us can

    make our dreams come true? In the end, we just get a job to make

    a living even we don't like what we are doing. However, you are

    young and ambitious and I can see that you'll do something

    impressive one day.Go for it!

    回覆刪除