2007/01/14

生之於... Life is...

Life is a struggle!

That is said from an old song that straightly directs out the point of reality.

Although we have been struggling in life,

leading a life we strive for and learning from experience for several years,

we still get confused and disturbed when we fall into slump.

"A friend in need is a friend indeed?"

I have little confidence on talking about friendship,

but I sincerely appreciate for your comments and encouragement.

You said that...

Life is like a taxi.

The meter just keeps ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still!

So… remember to do something useful and beneficial everyday!


So, cherish and use every moment well.



Thank you, Mr. Wu (a contemporary that I pretty admire…)





my life will find its way:I say

still love, still hate:we will

get and lose, and all with still remain

my life will find its way:I say

but the body and the spirit

(from:張懸/My Life Will...)

沒有留言:

張貼留言