2008/11/08

Course 8 - 白羽神

After the last time we were in the same group,

I didn't talk to you more than 3 minutes,

neither the intersection of focusing nor going together out of school.

I knew the result that if I didn't speak my mind toward to you,

I would have had a closer relationship with you.

This Tuesday, you said that you were planning to send the application to apply your PhD.

I was impressed with your determination.

You still keep the passion and faith within yourself.



I was surprised when you asked to to have a drink.

Cause I was afraid of taking your words as the kindness toward me.

Everyone tried to be close to you.

That's the truth I saw from the first time I met you.

Though you've been keeping true parts of you inside.



When you check the presentation and reported on stage yesterday,

I found that I still couldn't take my eye off you.

You are so charming to me no matter your surface of nice looking and knowledgeable development.

Even the way you smoke is attracting, I bet.

I don't think I have the chance returning to the time before I spoke my mind,

but I hope we can keep in touch and have a different relationship in the future.



Last but no least, for my personal peeking behavior,

whether you find it or not,

that's the only one luck I can see you among all sights of people.

沒有留言:

張貼留言