2009/10/25

Before the Ritual

http://www.thumbtackpress.com/browse/images/snakaza0002.jpg

As what you said in the conference of the new book publication,

I rethought my current life again.

Definitely, 我們不能奢求他們可以有哪些作為,但是我們得靠自己活下去。

Maybe I am the one counting more on others without consciousness.

I resorted to the actions of feedback but got nothing.

Moreover, it has seemed that I am destined to wait for such a long time.

Even the result might be either an enormous failure or success.



Wishes and promises became so subtle and unimportant to me.

I still felt frustrated and lacked of confidence to carrying on

though I recalled the cults of my faith once more.

An anonymous suffocation, which mixed with half freedom and half no-choice,

emerged from the deepest corner of my soul.

Last but not least,

What should do to endure negative emotions and find the Happily-Ever-After?



你好嗎? 很久沒聯絡的小龍先生,

無聲的、遲來的恭賀希望你能見諒,希望我也能像你一樣好。



電話另一頭的先生,您得繼續努力喔,如果生活乏味的話...



名之為黑色的日子,蟄伏、沉潛,仍須努力。





梁簡文帝.鏡銘:


金精石英,冰輝沼清。

高堂懸影,仁壽摛聲。

雲開月見
,水淨珠明。

沒有留言:

張貼留言