2007/02/18

臨界日 Precise Date

Do you want to know the precise date of your death?

I would like to know the date if I had the ability to know.

Because when we have too much time available,

we always take that for granted and do not pay much attention on what is most important.

Even we accentuate on something important,

we still delay the case and do not finish it until the last minute.

If I know the date of death one day,

I will try my best to do what I really like and really want.

I'll cherish everything I get in my life,

and care my familiies and friends.

In addition, I will never give up what is meaningful to me and go through all the frustration and obstacle.

There are too many "wants" when it comes to time limited.

Since I know many precious things that can not be finished or complished in such a short life time,

why do I go for it from now on without care about the hypothesis of date of death.

It is always said that take everyday as your last day in your life.

There is a target in my mind,

what I have to do is spreading my wings and chasing for it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言