2007/09/09

序曲 Prelude of the Graduate

Most of college term begins tomorrow.

Though I still have one week off,

I will gradually collect my passion and faith standing by me.

Everytime, I feel regretted of my wishes that should have been complete among my resolution,

but most of my works had been done and I can reset new goals for my coming future.

In addition, try to lead another more autonomic life.

I don't have such an immense ambition like Ray or other gifted guys

becuse of having seldom confidence, experience and talents on myself;

however, I will do y best to  have a more steadfast life than anyone of you.



Don't worry about where freedom is that will set us more comfortable.

Willing to be lonely without fear.

There are happiness and loneliness in our life.

We should cherish ourselves and live a better tomorrow.



{Resolution of second half 2007}

1. Keep learning oral talking and vocabulary of English (NYT, WSJ).

2. Embrace more knowledge of Finance & Economy.

3. Meet a bosom friend and a nice girlfriend.

4. Get things done right away.

5. Develop good habits of jogging and being punctual.

6. Acquire some licenses.

沒有留言:

張貼留言