2007/09/27

Lesson 1 始業

The first week of beginning term was really “fabulous.”

All mates of finance were familiar with this embarrassing situation to dividing into groups for our teamwork cause of mature age we had.

Our term began on this Wednesday, in addition of Moon Festival, and there was a required course on Mondays we had never taken.

Even, we didn’t know who the teacher is.

(It seemed that he or she didn’t want to have a make-up class for the Monday one. However, my schedule are full of reading materials.)

Actually, this semester started only five days but I have a large number of journals to read and many meetings to participate in with discussing the academic topic.

Every additional works like thunder shooting on my head so that I am little exhausted.

If there hadn’t been any holidays as a buffer, I wouldn’t have had enough time to finish every reading.

Weeks after weeks, preview after review, there seems to be one happy thing I can share that I can type my blog or have a deep breathe after advancing the time of my studying.



Keep the faith.





開學第一周可以說是相當"精彩"

或許是因為大家的年紀比較成熟

所以那種「一回生」的分組尷尬似乎也就司空見慣了

不過,因為開學日在星期三,加上中秋佳節

實際的上課數到今天也才步入第五天

一門必修「總體經濟分析」連兩次放假也沒見過「待聘教師」

原訂補課的星期六,也因為老師教授太忙,呈現放空的狀態

然而,放空的是時間,卻不是我個人的schedule

因為每周都有3~6篇的journal和paper

加上大家要先看完,然後抽時間討論

我很懷疑如果某這些假期卡住上課時間

這樣我根本就無法好好準備好每周的衝擊

開學三天的量就好像大學時代的期中考前期

如果硬要說甚麼快樂的事情

大概就是因為提早準備完複習或預習,

我能有一個下午好好喘息吧...

沒有留言:

張貼留言