2008/05/04

Class 11 - On the Cross

The zooming end of this semester gradually confuses my emotion.

One thing that choosing an instructor is really a big question mark.

I know it's easy if I want to pick up one arbitrarily;

however, I would like to know what they have been studying and  prepare more on similar directions.

Whatever, after interviewing with some professors apart feeling a little bit of uselessness,

I will have an exact answer next week to decide my last-half graduate life.

Besides, I have to do some research on the concerning topics.



Another suspension is that the expectation of proceeding to Denmark makes me feel contradicted.

Why? Casue there are too much TRUTH that stands on my way of dreaming.

I got more realization that why people and the famous architect, Ando Tadao, said that it's really hard to be persistent on your goal.

Sometimes, I might feel that what I want is bad for me or where I went wrong.



The other thing is all about affection.

I did not mean the love or lust only, and that could be existent or lapse from some relationships.

I read some sharing article that someone promised to be forever and faithful for their love or friendship,

but they derailed on the way & said an indifferent goodbye to you.

What a mistake he or she did to commit such a relationship. What a pity they dumped you!

PROMISE is a big word.



I believe more that everyone will change and lose the original looking and inner part of concept.

Easily speaking, people are oblivious of what they did, even is such a careful person like me.

We may know many different friends on differential phase of life.

I suggest that we have to keep an APPROPRIATE relationship and care to somebody.

If you try to use the words or cards to express your promise or prove the abiding future,

please keep in mind and consist your behavior with your words.



I am not so pessimistic to the hell,

but really little thing can last for long time only if you know how to cherish them...

Well, and I know somebody who glances here doesn't like to read in English,

therefore, that's the best cover to type in this way without ciphering.

1 則留言:

  1. 哈~~

    用英文擋去一些不速之客

    確實是高招

    看來我下次可以不用用密碼鎖住

    直接用英文寫網誌

    只給看得懂的人看

    回覆刪除