2008/05/25

Class 14 - B612

The notion of this week was hard to express by words...

That I took some sentences to imitate the feeling inside.

Besides, without confessing and sharing,

keeping in silence is a better behavior than trivial actions.



Voici mon secret. Il est très simple.

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.

L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.



Here is my secret. It’s quite simple:

One sees clearly only with the heart.

Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.








And... Iron Man was a nice action movie.

I am waiting for 赤壁 and 謎屍...

3 則留言:

  1. Anonymous28/5/08 07:21

    It's a pity for me that can't see the movie with you. In order to

    catch your talking topic, I will watch Iron Man tomorrow.(^^")

    And I hope I can see you both in a short time~.

    回覆刪除
  2. 我期待那尼亞傳奇--賈斯潘王子

    和時尚大片---慾望城市

    會不會太膚淺?

    回覆刪除
  3. chronicle4/6/08 10:16

    阿阿,是我~明明有留名字,被無名吃掉了...

    回覆刪除