2008/06/22

Class 17 - Goodbye & Say Hello





The semester is coming to the end.



Look back on my own "performance," I think it's OK but lack of some exercise.



I know that I behaved as a stranger or cynical and made many things pass,



even I had some murmuring in my mind.



Because of this way, I could save more strength and rejudged everyone I know.



Besides, I learned that I can't do the things as the disposed wife and got mad and confused.



Yes, you were right. I always walk on the cable in the sky. If I didn't strike the balance, I would fall and get hurt seriously.



However, you were wrong. I behave as who I am for that you can't see what I see.



There's no criteria to judge who the winner or the loser is,



but how you feel about yourself and how depth you reflect on yourself.



The summer is forthcoming with much heat and hard-loading on my destination.



I don't deem that I am really "prepared" to take the mission up.



I am the one normal to the earth and facing an unknown future.



It sounds exciting but somehow hesitating to me.



No matter where I go, it start from where I am.

(adapted form High School Musical 2 - Everyday)

3 則留言:

  1. lemonprince23/6/08 01:47

    我會唱這首歌咧~

    Everyday超好聽的

    有一句很不錯Keep the faith~



    你可以去聽聽第一集的

    Start of Something New

    歌詞很適合送給你.....

    回覆刪除
  2. 完蛋了,

    看到"Keep the faith"想到的竟然是某日本燒錢團的單曲...

    是說、歌舞青春第一集的歌真的很好聽。



    By the way,

    結果看了【Last Friends】了嗎?

    我是還在最後掙扎階段(掙扎何時開始看)。



    天海女王+不囧的【Around 40】很好看喔~

    (而且最後一個場景的天海超美...)

    雖然討論的年齡層距今蠻遠的,

    卻顯然比沈重的主題容易下手多了。

    回覆刪除
  3. 已經拿到【Last Friends】了?!

    驚驚!

    真是有效率...

    我還在等待善心人士(←常是學妹,但她今年畢業了)的捐助。

    雖然平常都看線上,

    不過可以的話還是會想看某字幕組的作品。

    昨天還放送了一個特別篇喔,

    但是評價...不詳。(沒去踩地雷不太知道)



    看到回覆突然發現好像不小心留了「炫耀文」(←關於【Around 40】的部

    份)...

    太久沒當學生以為大家都放暑假了,

    研究生好像比較晚放?!

    回覆刪除