2007/10/07

Lesson 2 良人



Because we are not acquainted with each other enough, 

we need to treat everything heartedly. Even there are so many journals and papers every week; 

if I didn’t pay some time on them, I would not read them any more. 

Surely, what is most practical is to pass all semesters and to get content grades. 

However, I think that you can’t treat your members and friends in the same way. 

It is always said to keep a good relationship, but many, in fact, damage theirs gradually with carelessness. 

This week I heard someone say that you are the leader and we are the followers. 

What a steadfast accent! If you had behaved that way, you shouldn’t have said that arbitrarily. 

Then, the rest of the semester means nothing for the group of us.


Shoot something fresh. There were seven brand-new friends of IMBA taking the investing course with us. To be honest, I take them as rare aliens in the earth. (Surely they are parts of aliens.) Maybe they seemed themselves are popular in this class. Besides, I found somebody smart and friendly and it is worthwhile to learn form him or her.


Today was lemon’s birthday but his plan was messed up by Krosa. Another one will live her birthday but I have no time to be there. The last one coming from Taichung today had a dinner with me before she goes abroad. I am appreciated for your encouragement and suggestions to summarize the journals and paper. I will do that and still keep my faith.


因為不熟悉,所以更要用心去體會

即便是每周的journals或是papers,如果我不能花點時間去作紀錄

在這之後,我也不會碰到他們了

人的際遇也是如此吧

掛在嘴邊的要保持良好的人際關係

卻不知不覺地用粗心慢慢折損

其實我有點心痛,聽到別人說他自己是當follower

如果行為上已經是如此

還把話說得那麼徹底

那接下來的學期,就沒有意義了


說這些顯得太過認真了,那就說這週的新鮮事

一門課有了新的IMBA的學生加入

這七個人似乎成了大家眼中的奇珍異寶

也許,他們覺得自己很受歡迎也說不定吧…

除了不喜歡的人之外,也有值得從他身上學習的夥伴


有一位好朋友生日,不巧的是颱風搞砸了他的計畫

也有一位快要生日的好朋友,不巧的是我們辦法抽空參加

還有一位要遠行工作的朋友

在出國之前上來探視台北的我

謝謝你的鼓勵,除了summary紀錄手邊的研究之外

我會繼續用心經營目前的我

沒有留言:

張貼留言