2007/10/14

Lesson 3 肯定

Take a deep breathe.

This is a light-hearted weekend with sufficing progress of my reading.

In fact, I know there’d still be much I can do if I tried to consider in detail.

Whatever…take my time for a day off.

I am the one with a desperate personality that I don’t wanna make everything belated and defaulted.

Thought it seemed that I was gradually immersed in this new environment, there was a great gap inside me to express myself.

That doesn’t mean I am shy or introvert, just a sense of distance.

Besides, with loads of reading, I wonder whether I am more intelligent or nimble than before.

I may need something to strengthen or confirm the improvement I can’t see.

I could find my way out hopefully.



Can’t help complaining on those busy men and women…

If you are too busy, please show your sincerity to provide the time available.

And DON’T FORGET that others have to stay at school until late night just for accommodating your life.

What a the respect!

沒有留言:

張貼留言