2007/10/29

Lesson 5 Blind

Though I have my bright and clear sight,

I can’t see through something very well.

For my studying, I have the determination to do my best,

Somehow, there is always a puzzle in front of me waiting for my surpassing.

I look up for much information but still trapped in this confusion.

Maybe I want to finish all works efficiently,

Everything around me prohibits my patience to decease.

I have thoughts and considerations but I can’t see the way of answer.


For the emotion,

It seemed never easy to me to hold on it.

The one is too far away and I have to pay much effort to catch up with.

How to deal with or get along with the one better than you?

The Sun and the moon are at the different side as the lyrics of AM PM.

Am I blind to follow this misleading intuition?


Even we have our eyes,

it doesn’t mean we can grasp the gist better or see the true way out.

With the flowing and passing days by days,

Did I see my way correctly or was I lost in the maze?

There’s no map of true life, but I still have to gone on my learning and living.

Whether you glance over here or not,

I wanna say thanks and continuously chase after your back.

Keep being busy and keep surviving.



Well, I have gotta school to enlight my Macroeconomics blind.

1 則留言:

  1. There's no map of true life but you still can find a way out by yourself.

    Or you can ask for a direction to guide you where you should go...

    回覆刪除