2007/12/09

Lesson 11 三人各自的獨角戲

And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice. "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" 

which means, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"



Though the time goes by and the environment changes away,

We have been paying our efforts to be the main actor in our own life.

Sometimes, I feel frustrated with the unhappiness and loss of achievement;

however, it is really too subtle to observe the same condition from others.

With the subsequent two weeks of hanging out,

I've gradually caught the power from “your and your” sharing and carrying.



(Ray and Flowersun, 9th Dec, 2007)



I know that I don’t like the complimentary and flattering stuff,

but you taught me to accept with simplicity.

And you, you gave me the suggestion of taking the challenge from the seniors and the elders,

even I am cynical inside me and make some critique toward the badness according to my high criteria of morality.



We stand on our stage and play our monolog in front of helplessness somehow.

Maybe the strength always comes from similar experience of the dark side.

There’s still a large space for me to improve my personality or belief.

I can’t confirm the critical point of persistency.

Does it mean full of patience or an inherent stubbornness?



(Claude and Kimura, 9th Dec, 2007)



Being normal or the top,

That's really a big question depending on how you define what happiness is.

At least, I find the way out of sentiment that sets me free.

I forgot to make a wish on my birthday this year,

but now, I hope I can embrace the happiness from now on.

Add. I wanna be sincere friends with all of you for ever.

沒有留言:

張貼留言