2007/12/24

Lesson 13 Serenity

Lack of the inner energy to do something,

and I gave myself one day off for last Sunday.

I knew there are many things waiting for me to finish.

But I cared one thing more than any other.

Something called incentive that I lost this week.

I might have caught up with the progress but I didn’t.

Could this kind of leisure be tolerated? 

Even could the feeling towards somebody I am focus on?



Today is Christmas’ eve, a lovely day for appreciation.

I admire the Western countries like the United States or some European countries

cause they have hilarious and thankful holidays for the bright side or positive reasons.

Look back to China or Taiwan,

it seems that we lead our lives and bear the way for the race or some trauma in history.

Kind of pathetic comparing to other country…

Moreover, the modern people like us, some are urged to realize what the truth is,

the others are chasing after the advent of time and wanna get rid of the past.

For me, I just try to figure out who I am and what I need for the first step.



I am trying to find the answer about my letdown.

I know it isn't always so perfect to co-work with my expectation.

What I need is your simple hold-on and give me the negotiation of appointment.

Do I make any mistake so that some of you bring such punishment on me?

Don't let me feel hatred when it comes to baseball games or National Treasury,

cause I will connect those with your hastiness and ruthlessness.

This experience is like the past abandoned library of department at the period of my college.

Nobody cares, therefore, I determine to give up instead of fool persisting.



Someone said that the music in the background is too sad.

How about your notion?

What I never express might be implicitly revealed in the music.

Good night and good luck to every tomorrow.

沒有留言:

張貼留言