2007/11/24

Lesson 9 不潔

The mid-term just passed away,

but there are more study materials coming around.

I was so glad to go to karaoke with all you guys

though it was only 4 hours at noon.

I thought I am better now.


Last Thursday, I was almost attacked and challenged by the professor  E.

I was so depressed to suffer this discriminated judgment and lack of support by somebody in my team.

Even some of my classmates were trying to shun away and protect yourselves.

However, after this experience, I can tell more the goodness from badness.

Cause I think you are the indifferent one, who is not worth to get along with.


The shield is shattered as the heart is broken.

and I am no longer the kind one as before.

When I put my members as the priority,

do you put the same premium on me?

That’s the reason I always quote this, “when I need somebody, there’s nobody.”

I think I am the one of crime.

the dirt in my personality is like the diseases on my body.

They are always accompanied that I can’t get rid of.



Well, talk the digression,

I decide to do one thing I’ve never done for the full of emotion.

Hope here first that you will not be shocked.

I am still the one reliable. 

My struggle...







如果願意的話,把音樂點開聽聽看吧...

沒有留言:

張貼留言