2008/03/02

Class 2 - Death Reborn Revolution

Difficult loading and confusing cases were spreading on the desk.

I was so tried to face all the work because of my distraction or jealousy.

In this chaotic period,

I tried to reflect on myself and found that I was also affected by the peers.

Sometimes, the factual society I have to face in the future makes me cynical and frustrated.

I want to believe what I did and chose.

But, in fact, I was somehow knocked out by the cruel and disability.

Who aren't be of ability to make achievement and become famous?

For myself, I would like to believe success is step by step.



I am the normal and normal to the earth.

"Miserere mei." Give some mercy on me.

I want a mentor to guise my life.

Cause I've been walking alone for a long time.

I want a pal or bosom friend.

Cause I am too weak to stand any independence and isolation.



Where's my happiness and tenderness?

Where's my peace in mind?

Where's the right way?

I hope I do not go wrong so far.

I rely on the God, do I?

Hope this semester will give me the answer.

2 則留言:

  1. It occurred to me u quoted this sentence,"Eloi,

    Eloi, lama sabachthani" before.

    If what u said above is sincere, then u know what?

    "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall

    find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you."

    Hope u can realize what it really means someday.

    回覆刪除
  2. andreaskuo26/4/08 12:00

    Ask? I don't want to see them open their greedy inside to me.

    Knock? I had been knock out by their selfish.

    It's the time to do the decision on my only little mercy.

    People I have known recently are good at protecting themselves rather than taking

    the risk with me. So? Shall I ask for them to go to hell?

    Even you hid yourself and gave such a lesson,

    thanks but no thanks!

    回覆刪除