2008/03/23

Class 5 - 無所

What were the biggest news in this week?

One thing for me is that I was qualified with the application to exchange to CBS.

This is a surprising thing to me.

Cause I've never thought I have the chance to get the quota of CBS.

I had no idea that how the professors judged the grades on interview.

One of my mates will be for Italy out of my expectation,

but he still has a chance to go for Spain with his on-the-way application.

And I have to say thanks to you, again.

Without your encouragement on MSN,

I didn't know how long I will keep this bad mood.

You made me find myself, really. I have to say so.



Besides, our 12th president will definitely be Ma.

Thanks for the salvage from the god.

We have been in a torture for long,

and what people in Taiwan need is prosperity and peace.

Neither curse nor attack is preoccupied around our society.

More important, we don't have to tell the races and independence of this island so clearly.

As long as we have strong economy and genuine ability,

we will be recognized by others.

That's the same sense to the international diplomacy and social environment among people.



But things are still the same that I have to carry on learning.

That's all.

沒有留言:

張貼留言